Tuesday, August 23, 2016

In the Spirit of Creativity

I started a second part-time job for a couple months working in a pop-up Spirit of Halloween Store.  I love it even though we aren't open yet.  It has my mind racing and combining things for fun effects.  My brain is adding accessories to basic costumes to Enhance them, or combing costumes in unusual ways.  For example:


1) Combine a petticoat with almost any female costume with a short skirt
It instantly adds volume and makes it look like more than just a bagged costume



2) Combine a Freddy Fazbear costume with the glasses from Fade In Fade Out Phantom.

Your Freddy will have electronically glowing eyes (extra creepy)


3) Combine a princess dress with a clown chainsaw to be Haruna from the anime "is this a zombie?"
So cute and So Deadly, works best if worn by a guy



4) and This is my Personal favorite.  Combine a Deadpool Costume with a Where's Waldo Costume.
You can call it "Where's Francis?"



No comments:

Post a Comment